DEALER SALES GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RUAG Ammotec USA, Inc. and Norma Precision A.B. (collectively “RUAG”)
Customer Registration Giveaway Official Rules
1. NO PAYMENT OF ANY KIND BY THE ENTRANT TO RUAG IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF RUAG WITH RESPECT TO THE GIVEAWAY SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
3. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO LAWS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
4. ELIGIBILITY: RUAG’s Dealer Sales Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: employees, directors, and officers, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or “step” of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Giveaway), of RUAG and its affiliates, and any and all advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration of the Giveaway as well as their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: Entries to the Giveaway begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 18th, 2022 and ends at 3:00:00 p.m. PT on January 20th, 2022 (“Entry Period”). There are daily drawings during the Entry Period. You must have entries properly submitted by 3:00 p.m. PT on a given day during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Giveaway for that day (“Daily Entry Deadline”) (which will also make you eligible for the Giveaway for all subsequent days during the Entry Period).
6. TO ENTER: In order to enter and become eligible for the Giveaway, entrants must: (a) register to be a RUAG dealer at https://normashooting.com/dealer-registration/, or if previously registered as a dealer, log in to https://normashooting.com/my-account/ and make an eligible dealer purchase during the Entry Period; (b) check the box indicating that they have read and agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions; and (c) click the “submit” icon. The submission date and time will be officially recorded at the time of submission. RUAG and/or any other company affiliated with this Giveaway are not responsible for late, improper or incomplete entries.
7. ENTRY LIMIT: One entry can be submitted per eligible registration and/or purchase. Each proper entry timely submitted during the Entry Period and by the Daily Entry Deadline will be eligible for each daily Giveaway subject to prize limitations in Section 10 below. There is no limit on the number of entries per qualified person. Duplicate or repeated registrations will not be considered a proper entry and will not be qualified for the prizes. RUAG also reserves the right to remove any registrations it reasonably believes to be fictitious or fraudulent.
8. CONTEST JUDGING: Entries will be randomly selected by RUAG. RUAG’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. Entries will be judged by random drawing from a pool of all completed entries. Entries will be judged against all eligible entries submitted in this Contest.
9. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes will be awarded to randomly selected entrants. Prize drawings will occur randomly during the Entry Period. The date of each drawing, as well as the prize and/or prizes being awarded, shall be posted on https://normashooting.com/shot-show-dealer-giveaway/ page at least 48 hours before the drawing. PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THE GIVEAWAY LANDING PAGE DURING THE ENTRY PERIOD FOR UPDATES ON DRAWING DATES. The possible prizes to be awarded during the Entry Period include: (a) ONE 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew XP Premium in Polaris Pursuit Camo, complete with (b) ONE Kolpin Accessory Package (assembled by Norma Shooting); (c) along with THREE $2500 Coupon Codes to Normashooting.com; (d) THREE $1500 Coupon Codes to Normashooting.com; and (e) THREE $1000 Coupon Codes to Normashooting.com. Prizes will not be awarded for items that cannot be legally sold or possessed in the state where the winner resides or in which the winner is otherwise not permitted to purchase and/or own under federal law and the laws, rules and regulations of the state and municipality where the winner resides. All prizes are subject to RUAG’s rules and restrictions.
10. MAXIMUM OF ONE PRIZE PER ENTRANT PER DAY: Any entrant who is selected and can legally accept the given prize will thereafter be disqualified from winning any further daily “Coupon Code” prizes in the Giveaway. There is a strict limit of one daily “Coupon Code” prize won per entrant, per day, in this Giveaway.
11. NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. RUAG is not responsible for any change in the entrant’s email, mailing address and/or telephone number. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release within seven (7) days of prize notification.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners must accept prize won as specified above or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Winners are solely responsible for any applicable taxes associated with the prize. Prizes may not be redeemed or transferred for cash. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of RUAG. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, RUAG reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, RUAG reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, and disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, RUAG may, at its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible entries received up to time of such action using the judging procedures outlined herein. This contest is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of RUAG in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The total announced value of this Giveaway is approximately $35,000. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Hillsborough County, Florida and/or Chatham County, Georgia, at RUAG’s sole discretion.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by RUAG, its affiliates, or any advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration of the Giveaway, as well as and/or their parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Released Parties”), resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials. Use of the any applicable websites is at user’s own risk. Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment or phone resulting from participation in the contest.
By participating in the Giveaway, the entrant/participant agree (and agree to confirm in writing) (a) to RELEASE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST; (b) to the fullest extent applicable, entrant be NOT be permitted under any circumstances to seek or obtain awards for, and the entrant/participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting any prize, recipient (or parent or legal guardian) agrees that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
14. No information collected as part of the Giveaway will be released, sold or transmitted to any third parties.
15. LICENSING OF LIKENESS: RUAG and any advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration of the Giveaway shall have the irrevocable and unrestricted right, without further notice, as a licensee, to use the name, photograph, likeness or voice of any winning entrant.
16. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. An additional copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by visiting https://normashooting.com/terms-conditions/.