6 mm (.243) Oryx 100 grain
- Soft nose to ensure massive expansion to more than twice the bullet diameter
- Withstands extreme deformation without separation of core and bullet jacket
- Rapid energy release and high retained weight of up to 99% due to unique bonding technology
- Ensures deep penetration with a consistent and straight wound canal
- Proven since 1996
- Caliber: 6mm Caliber (.243″ diam.)
- Weight: 100 gr
- Bullet Type: bonded soft point
- Ballistic Coefficient: G1 0.261
- Quantity: 100 Component Bullets
Federal law states you must be 21 years of age or older to buy ammunition. Due to Department of Transportation (DOT) restrictions, we cannot accept returns. By completing a purchase, you acknowledge you are following all local and applicable laws regarding the purchase and possession of ammunition.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150
Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
Some of the Oryx .243 bullets showed visible tarnish so not sure if they’ve been sitting in storage awhile, were exposed to moisture, etc.